Distinguished Senators, the Washington Nationals Blog That Is Great

Sunday, November 28, 2004

One Big Holiday

I hope you had a good holiday. If you didn't, there's another one coming up in no time, so don't sweat it.

Not a whole lot of news at the moment. The City Council vote is Tuesday, and Adrian Fenty thinks financing might not pass. Consider the source, though. Speaking of considering the soure, Peter Gammons says Jim Bowden is about to offer three years to the Reds' Paul Wilson. I'm not impressed.

I was going to tell a story about my hat, but I couldn't think of a good set-up. Long story short, I was at a bunch of different different bars on Friday, and everywhere I went, someone said something about my Nats cap. There's plenty of interest out there, and this team is going to be a gold mine for whomever buys it.

No comments: