Distinguished Senators, the Washington Nationals Blog That Is Great

Friday, April 23, 2010

Still, I'd Rather Hear Buck Martinez

So I splurged for Extra Innings this year (love it!).  I just turned on the Rays/Jays game, and there's Kevin Kennedy's giant Easter Island head in the booth talking about . . . wait, what?!

Former Major League Baseball manager Kevin Kennedy was among eight individuals that subdued a man threatening to blow up a Delta flight from Los Angeles to Tampa, Fla., early Friday morning.
"He said, 'I'm gonna blow the plane up and take all you to hell with me,'" Kennedy told FanHouse.
At that point, Kennedy, along with seven other passengers, charged Stanley Dwayne Sheffield and eventually subdued him, Kennedy said.
So that was kind of a jolt. Almost sobered me up.

1 comment:

Radu Prisacaru said...

Fantastic blog. Keep on rockin, Radu Prisacaru – UK Internet Marketer & Web Developer