Distinguished Senators, the Washington Nationals Blog That Is Great

Friday, April 01, 2011


I don't know about you, but I need a breather after all that excitement. Good thing we get the night off, so that we can follow up an afternoon of of ¡LIVAN!'s gelatinous majesty with an evening with a band called Livan in Falls Church. 8 pm at the State Theater. Get your tickets here.

So let's see here:
  • ¡LIVAN! rules
  • Offense sucks
  • Bullpen rules
The last time all those things happened at once, we finished at .500.


cass said...

Actually, all those things happened last year and we finished .436. Just sayin.

(Good to see ya bloggin again, though.)

Softball Girl said...

yeah, can I safely drop you in my RSS feeds? Or are you going down again like a blogger Nick Johnson?

Ryan said...

Ooh, I like that comparison. I sure hope Austin Kearns doesn't run into me and break my blogleg!