Distinguished Senators, the Washington Nationals Blog That Is Great

Friday, April 01, 2011

Phew!

I don't know about you, but I need a breather after all that excitement. Good thing we get the night off, so that we can follow up an afternoon of of ¡LIVAN!'s gelatinous majesty with an evening with a band called Livan in Falls Church. 8 pm at the State Theater. Get your tickets here.

So let's see here:
  • ¡LIVAN! rules
  • Offense sucks
  • Bullpen rules
The last time all those things happened at once, we finished at .500.

3 comments:

cass said...

Actually, all those things happened last year and we finished .436. Just sayin.

(Good to see ya bloggin again, though.)

Softball Girl said...

yeah, can I safely drop you in my RSS feeds? Or are you going down again like a blogger Nick Johnson?

Ryan said...

Ooh, I like that comparison. I sure hope Austin Kearns doesn't run into me and break my blogleg!