- Capitol Punishment talks about our new coaches. I wish Davey Lopes looked like a celebrity riper for parody than Billy Joel.
- The Farm Authority provides some nifty profiles of the coaches.
- Federal Baseball takes issue with a stupid idea discussed by a silly man on an atrocious blog. Also, Hall o' Fame discussion! The official position of Distinguished Senators is that we don't give a damn about the Hall except insofar as it concerns Rickey.
- More HOF from Oleanders, Etc.
- Over at the Triple Play, Nate's mad as hell and so on.
- Banks of the Anacostia tells us not to worry about Sammy Sosa.
- Will Carroll is going to . . . not take steroids for a year, I guess, and blog about it. I'm guessing he saw Supersize Me and thought, "Hey, that's a great idea! But I don't want to anything illegal or gross. Maybe this'll get me a BBWAA card . . ." If it works, expect a gripping series from me about the year I spent not shooting heroin.
Friday, January 13, 2006
Friday the 13th
I'm still all worn out from yesterday's screed, and I got a court appearance coming up, so here's what you should read today: