Then I checked Will Carroll. I mean, the guy named not only his awful blog but also his book after the roids, and has been vocal (and quite dishonest) in expressing the absurd idea that performance-enhancing drugs don't enhance performance. He's been particularly interested in the Bonds issue, going so far as to characterize criticism of Barry as "statistical racism and chemical McCarthyism."
So you can imagine my disappointment when I headed over to the Juice Blog to find Scott Long's sad schtick supplanted by a statement that averred nothing but Will Carroll's whoredom. Let's run it down.
- Will hasn't read the book.
- He'll talk about it at Baseball Prospectus, so get your 40 bucks ready.
- He's still right about everything.
- Read his book.
- "I am available to discuss this in the media. For interview scheduling, contact me through the Baseball Prospectus site."
- No comments on this post.
In other news, this is nice.