Distinguished Senators, the Washington Nationals Blog That Is Great

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I Want a Soriano Jersey but I Don't Know What Name Goes on the Front

He's so loveable!
"I am not thinking of outfield right now. I have time to think about it. I'm not thinking about the outfield. I have one week to work out at second base before going to the [World Baseball Classic]. We have time to work it out when we get back."
I'm thinking about the outfield. Specifically, the part of it that used to contain Brad Wilkerson BOWDEN YOU BASTARD.

PS I'm totally rooting for Bygone Sports. Sure, they're litigous squatters, but anything that results in Senators or Grays is fine by me.

2 comments:

Nate said...

Homestead Nats?

DM said...

So, if Bygone wins and we change our name to Grays, will Will Carroll take credit?